Welcome to Old St. Patrick

This historic Roman Catholic Parish in the Diocese of Lansing is the oldest English-speaking Catholic church in the state of Michigan.

We are a parish in Northfield Township seeking to grow in personal holiness by encouraging prayer, spiritual formation, and regular reception of the sacraments.

St. Patrick’s Church  is located a mile and a half south of North Territorial Rd on Whitmore Lake Rd.  The parish offices are located across Northfield Church Rd from the Church. The parish office can be reached at 734-662-8141.

 

 

 

 

Pilgrimage to Historic Catholic Churches

Join us for another summer day of pilgrimage!   The day starts with 9 am Mass at Holy Cross Hungarian Church in Detroit.  We will also be making visits to Immaculate Conception Ukrainian Church and tour St. Florian Catholic Church in Hamtramck… and a possible 4th stop.  We will all gather for a prepared combination Polish lunch at Polonia’s in Hamtramck.

Departure from OSP will be promptly at 7:15am with a return about 4:15pm.  Trinity Coach will again provide transportation for our church family and friends.  Cost is $29/person (bus, lunch, tip, & driver gratuity).  Reservation and payment is DUE ON OR BEFORE JULY 23. We hope you can join us!   Please make checks payable to OSP with memo “pilgrimage”.  Mail to: Stacey Campbell, 3650 Jewell Road, Howell, MI  48843-8697.

Click here to download the registration form: 2014 Registration Form

Questions??  Cathie Bays 810-599-3452 or ccbays@charter.net , Stacey Campbell 248-721-1799 or campbellst@oakgov.com